Remember this game? I barely got finished playing this game with my brother. When we were little we use to play this game a lot (I remember we played it so much I would dream about it). My brother's roommate has this game. So we decided to play this game together during a lunch when we both weren't busy. Talk about laughing, bonding, and just being crazy. I thought afterwards about the great bonding experience we had and Dr. Coyne's study (even though it applied to fathers and daughters). I think this was a great way to catch up and be together.
Love that game!
ReplyDeleteAhh, Mario Kart... It's one of my favorite video games too. I think it may have been the first video game I ever played...at least on the 64. Perhaps my very first video game was on the Sega. lol. That makes me feel old.
ReplyDelete