Tuesday, November 20, 2012

12 Dates of Christmas

Last night I watched 12 Dates of Christmas.  I loved this movie.  It was such a great motivator for me.  I finished that movie and wanted to serve.  Not only serve, but be kind, giving, selfless, and everything else that movie portrayed.  The movie was about a woman who is stuck on her old boyfriend (who is about to get engaged to another woman) and has a blind date on Christmas Eve.  It is similar to Groundhog's Day, in that she keeps repeating the same day over and over.   I loved it!  What a great way to motivate people to do good!  I love movies that motivate me to be a better person!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this movie, but I love Groundhog Day and Christmas anything, so I will definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun, light Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete