Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mission Calls!!!

      So I just recently opened my mission call.  I am going to the Adriatic North Mission speaking Croatian.  I had no idea where that was.  I was so excited to look it up on Google Images.  So here is my mission!  I am really excited!  It is interesting to think of how much I depend on the internet to inform me on different things from the Adriatic North Mission map to images of each of the different countries to YouTube to hear Croatian!  So crazy!  

Sorry, there is so many pictures!  But I think it is so beautiful and couldn't just pick one!



        

         

        
     




4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is so beautiful; I bet you're going to love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congratulations!! i bet you can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! My daughter, McKenzie Giles, is serving there, now! She's been in Sarajevo since September. Her blog is sistermckenziegiles.blogspot.com. I love your map of the mission. How did you do it? Do you mind if I copy it for McKenzie's blog?

    ReplyDelete