Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trailers...Got to Love 'em


So trailers always make me want to see the movie more (which is definitely the point).  I recently saw two trailers.  I really want to see both of them!  
In Iron Man III, I just know that this movie is going to put me in emotional turmoil (even though everything hopefully will be okay in the end).  Even though I know it will put me through emotional turmoil, I really want to go see it.  I never would want to be a super hero, but I love super hero movies.   This is an example of how I want to vicariously live through someone, but never want to be that person.  
The second trailer I watched was the Rise of the Guardians.  I really want to see it!  I think it is basically the same idea as the Avengers, just not so much violence and it's animated.  Even the bad guy reminds me of Luki from the Avengers, crazy.  I am really excited to see how it ends up.  





No comments:

Post a Comment